In 3rd grade, my favorite teacher Mrs. Nellis assigned me to a diarama on Space. We had gone to the planitarium amd watched the big bang in the 3D room thing. I was scared and I had to be rushed out of the room because I was having a panic attack... at first I did not want to do it and I thought itf be a waste of my time. Then as I had help from my mommy I began to enjoy the project because I had all of her attention.
I first tried to do the diarama by myself and it came out terribly! I did it wrong and it looked a mess!!! My mom was upset because she thought I ruined the shoebox, but we were able to fix it and it looked great. I took it to school the next morning. I was happy to have it done and it looked great.
I felt proud of my work that day. Everyone else liked it too, everyone had a different project they all looked great! My friends all checked it out and I was so happy that day. My diaram which was once a mess turned into a beautiful 100%. My mom of course was happy with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment