Blood / Water . Love Hate .

" Let me tell you the story of Right Hand, Left Hand. It's a tale of good and evil. Hate: it was with this hand that Cane iced his brother. Love: these five fingers, they go straight to the soul of man..." - Radio Raheem

Thursday, November 7, 2013

    I would love to learn about Spike Lee! I love him, his work and his movies. The man is remarkable and his films often cause controversy. Do The Right Thing, The Redhook Summer, Jungle Fever, Get on The Bus, Clockers... All of these movies have well drawn out storylines. Anybody who watches Spike Lees movies will have to sit and think about it after. Possibly watch it over again... and again like me!

    I plan on going to college for writing, journalism, media and communications. Hopefully I can get a start in writing stories, and making reports. Writing is a passiom for me, I love doing it espcially when I can express how I'm feeling and give people a sample of what's inside a future journalist's mind :). So id love to learn more about Spike Lee, because he's simplu amazing. I wish I could talk to him and see what's the motivation for his movies.

     I would also like to learn about why he chooses to do movies such as the ones he makes. His movies are what inspired me to love writing at young age. If I could sit down and talk to him I would ask him to capture his knowlage and put in a slideshow so I could have it forever. I fell inlove with this man and his movies shortly after my grandmother told me that he wrote those movies and then put them on screen. If he did write these movies then that makes him a writer, a great onelike myself.

1 comment:

  1. That's really inspiring Darah. Spike Lee was just on Oprah last night. I hope you caught it. I'm so glad to hear you love writing and journalism and communications and that you know what you are good at and what you want to major in. This assignment ought to be easy for you then.

    ReplyDelete